Danielle LaPorte on Being Your True Self
We’re on a roll with our month-long 300th-episode celebration. So I’m pleased to share my conversation with Danielle LaPorte, which took place a few years ago. Danielle writes and speaks extensively on how to live an authentic, damn good life and make an impact. She’s the author of The Fire Starter Sessions and The Desire Map.
To this day, people will come up to me and tell me how this interview was an aha! moment for them to becoming more attuned to “wide-awake living.”
I want to hear from you! What’s your favourite line or takeaway? Share it by either commenting below or tweeting me @BoxofCrayons with the hashtag #GWP300 for your chance to receive a gift from me. Over the next four weeks, we’ll be randomly selecting 10 participants and sending them a coupon for a free ebook version of The Coaching Habit.
In this interview, Danielle and I chat about:
- Being your true self – the most effective formula for success there is – and why it’s so hard to do.
- The “revelation of suckage,” and how getting in touch with your pain can bring about clarity and change.
- Why you don’t need trauma to grow, and how you can become aware of subtle nudges instead of getting hit by two-by-fours.
- Loving your fears and letting them be your teacher.
- How to increase the odds of enjoying what you get, when you get it.
Or bookmark it here to listen to later.