Cash Prizes and Coaching Goodness!
Believe it or not, it’s been almost a year since The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever was launched. And what a year it’s been!
- #1 coaching book on Amazon for 95% of the year
- 400+ five-star reviews
- 100,000+ copies sold
- Wall Street Journal bestseller list
- Featured in Inc., Forbes, Huffington Post and Fast Company
We’re pretty excited here at Box of Crayons HQ. We’re planning to eat cake, crack open a bottle or two. But we want to share the goodness with you too. To celebrate, there are two exciting events lined up.
- An amazing deal: The Coaching Habit eBook will be available for just 99 cents in March. (More details to come!)
- A contest: We want your best coaching haikus! (A haiku is a three-line poem of seventeen syllables — written in a five-seven-five syllable count.) The best coaching wisdom haiku will win $1,700 CDN ($100 per syllable), with second and third place prizes available too. The judges are some of the most influential leaders in the industry, including Marshall Goldsmith and Whitney Johnson. Check out these haikus for inspiration. The contest starts March 8. More details to come.
And, I want you to enter. In The Coaching Habit, I offered up this haiku about the essence of coaching:
If you had to give someone your best coaching advice in haiku form, what would it be? It can be about a favourite question, a piece of wisdom, insight into self, insight into others, process … anything you like that’s coaching related.
Start thinking, tell your friends (the Twitter hashtag is #CoachingHaiku) and get ready to submit your best piece of coaching wisdom! Eligibility: This contest is open to residents of the United States, Canada (void in Quebec), the United Kingdom and Australia.