Virtual Programs for Curiosity-Led Cultures
Designed to focus on practical remote learning, enabling resilient teams to thrive.
We’re willing to bet that advice is killing your company. Especially now, when the need to be fast and direct is felt more strongly than ever, it’s common for the Advice Monster in all of us to come out. But you pay a price for that: cultures driven by advice-giving, even in the current business climate, disenfranchise people, break down relationships and alignment and impede innovation.
The ability to create a connected and resilient culture is more important than ever.
WHY OUR VIRTUAL PROGRAMS?
Through our practical methods, we:
Encourage remote teams to communicate, build relationships and innovate with shared focus
Enact resilient and curious cultures where ideas flourish
Enable team engagement and alignment, especially in fast-moving and unpredictable environments
What makes Box of Crayons different?
Box of Crayons is a learning and development company with over 17 years of experience creating and delivering practical learning experiences that unleash the power of curiosity to create connected and engaged company cultures.
What makes our approach unique?
- We disrupt expectations of beige, corporate training.
- For us, experience is an equal part of the process: learning is authenticated by experience and practice, not by theoretical constructs.
- Our content is practical and easy to apply.
- We make sure complex material is delivered accessibly.
- Our programs drive change in a way that serves different kinds of culture change initiatives.
VIRTUAL PROGRAM OFFERINGS
The Coaching Habit®
Foundations for Coach-Like Curiosity
The Coaching Habit is our foundational program for waking people up to the power of curiosity. As with any program focused on changing long-embedded behaviours, our approach seeks to uncover the prizes and prices for defaulting to Advice Monster mode, while also creating a reason for people to care about being more curious and more coach-like. Participants learn and use a practical tool to help them shift their behaviour, and they’ll complete the program having experienced first-hand the transformative potential and long-term benefits of staying curious longer.
Coaching for Great Work®
Stay Curious Longer: Extended Methods for Coach-Like Curiosity
Coaching for Great Work explores curiosity-led behaviours that will allow participants to hone their potential and help them transform their organizations. Building on the foundations of The Coaching Habit program, which uncovers the “why” of coach-like behaviours, this program provides participants with a step-by-step process within this framework for tackling crucial problems. Participants will experience the power of curiosity to narrow their focus while identifying real challenges, to decant ideas and expand possible solutions, and to create accountability while fostering resilience. This program helps participants develop the insights and skills they need to encourage long-term behaviour change that will drive engagement and increase business impact at all organizational levels.
HOW DO WE SUPPORT YOUR GOALS?
- Our virtual instructor-led virtual sessions are highly interactive and engaging.
- We ensure a high level of interactivity and engagement both by using a platform that promotes frequent interaction and through participant use of program materials and tools during our workshops.
- Our virtual sessions provide increased psychological safety for those learners, who appreciate the opportunity to communicate virtually rather than in-person.
- Practice is built into the space between virtual sessions so that learners can embed new behaviours in the workplace.
- Post-workshop support is provided for participants to embed new tools, skills and behaviours.
- Increase the likelihood that people are focusing on the right problems.
If you’re looking for a virtual program that really works: